DIALYSIS NURSING SEMINAR- LIPA, BATANGAS
Tuesday, July 26 1:00pm - 5:00pm
HEMODIALYSIS, PERITONEAL DIALYSIS & KIDNEY TRANSPLANT: A COMPARATIVE VIEW ON THE MANAGEMENT OF CHRONIC RENAL FAILURE
*PRC Accredited CPE provider with no. 2009-023
We are an accredited Continuing Education Provider of the California Board of Nursing. All GSN-ISEEC's trainings can be applied with Continuing Education Units (CEUs) in the US.
...Accreditation Number: Provider No. CEP 14585
venue: to be announced
Speaker: Mr. Claudio Balles, RN, CRN (Board Member of RENAP)
*Inclusive of handouts, snacks, 3 certificates with PRC CPE units
At the end of the seminar, the participants are expected to achieve an enhanced learning through
intensive discussion on the following subtopics:
1. Overview: Latest Approaches in the Management of Chronic Renal Failure;
2. Assessment and Other Technical Nursing Skills in the Care of Client with CRF;
3. Legal and Ethico-Moral Responsibility of Nurses in the Care of Client undergoing KT;
4. Determine the Latest Trends and Issues in Nursing And Medical Management of CKD
LIMITED SLOTS ONLY
Note: If you can invite 15 persons (Nurse, BSN Graduates or Students), you are FREE on the Seminar Please refer them to me accordingly so i could note that they are your friends or classmates.
* You need to text me if you want reservations to include you on our headcount for seats, food and certificates (Limited Slots only).
*We also offer Basic Life Support with AED,Standard First, Comprehensive ECG Training, Comprehensive Wound Management and Advanced Cardiac Life Support
For more details, inquiries and registration
contact 09162737617 and 09327297809
office landline 6686984 . Thank you! look for GRACEY